May 17, 2023
- “Recommended” ranking for enforcement and litigation
- “Gold” ranking for prosecution and strategy
- JJP is noted as a firm “with a great deal of momentum” and that “droves of new clients – predominantly well-known international brand owners – are clamouring for the team’s simple but hard-to-cook recipe of responsiveness, pragmatism and commerciality.”
- One new client confides: “Transferring our trademark work to Prudence Jahja was the best decision we could have possibly made – the difference in responsiveness and quality has truly been amazing. Prudence and her team have gotten several positive outcomes for us on matters on which our previous counsel did not seem able to offer any assistance. Prudence has clearly demonstrated that she is an expert in her field, and that she is dedicated to her clients. She gets our highest recommendation.”
- Foreign IP Consultant Andrew Diamond “garners much praise”. A client “speaks highly of the results obtained in trademark litigation” and describes him as “quick to react, articulate and solutions oriented”
- Recommended: Prudence Jahja, Andrew Diamond.