May 19, 2023
- “Tier 1” ranking for the 5th consecutive year
- JJP described as “a leading intellectual property boutique with a client roster containing iconic brand owners”
- Partner Prudence Jahja is identified as “an important name in the market, most notably in the areas of trademark prosecution and litigation” while foreign IP consultant Andrew Diamond is noted as “particularly strong in patent drafting and registration”
- JJP’s successful defense of two clients in separate trademark cancellation actions was highlighted, as was the firm’s successful handling of a government petition to block copyright-infringing website content
- Partner Prudence Jahja is described by a client as “clearly an expert in her field. Excellent communication skills as well as thoughtful advice and a service-minded approach make her an outstanding choice for our intellectual property needs in Indonesia. After working with another firm in Indonesia for decades, we are quite frankly relieved to have complete confidence in entrusting our work to Ms. Jahja.”
- According to one client “Having a US attorney working for them gives the advantage of understanding what US corporates and applicants need”, while another noted that Andrew Diamond “knows how foreign applicants think, and understands what they need from him and their patents in ID. He gives clear concise commercially relevant advice.”
- Recommended: Prudence Jahja “Leading Individual”; Andrew Diamond.